Welcome back to Pearl
We’ve missed you and are very excited to see you. To ensure the safety of customers and staff, we’ve implemented several new procedures to comply with CT State regulations.
Important: If you’re in high-risk groups, over the age of 65, have a fever or have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19, please continue to stay safe and return home. We hope to see you again soon.
- Masks: Wear masks at all times unless you are seated at your table and observe social distancing guidelines.
- Entrance & Exit: The front door is for entrance only. Exit the restaurant through the porch doors or patio only.
- Walking around: Follow the posted directional signs and arrows on the floor when entering, leaving, or accessing the restrooms.
- Tables: Table service is limited to our outdoor porches (open windows are required) and patio. Tables are positioned 6 feet apart and guests are limited to 5 per table. If you have a party of 6 or more, we will put you at two separate tables, and the parties won’t be able to mingle with each other.
- Cleaning & Sanitation: Tables and chairs will be cleaned before and after each seating. Bathrooms will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are limited to restaurant patrons only, 1 person at a time.
- Handicap Access: For handicap access, please call 203-557-6260 or speak with a host.
For translation of these rules, please contact the host or call 203-557-6260.